Welcome on this static HTML page!
This was made to provide an easy way to deploy a web page for a workshop or conference. This page follows the KISS principle. It is simple, dynamic and fast thanks to HTML5+CSS3 technology (no PHP!).
UFR de Strasbourg
Update RegistrationYou have to create a new google form using your gmail account. Once created just export it:
- click [send]
- choose [embed]
- Copy the given line (iframe ... iframe) and replace in the current source code
People will register on the google form and you'll access all results thanks to google sheet.
Update ProgramGo to your google calendar create a new one (left side panel). Fill with the lecturers, add all descriptions, choose the dates... Then just export it:
- Click the arrow on the agenda (on the left)
- Click "share the agenda"
- Click on the tab "Agenda details" (on the top)
- Copy the lines under "embed this agenda" (iframe...iframe) and replace in this page source code
NB: You can customize the calendar directly though the google interface or changing the variable at the end of the URL of the given line. (you should mime this current source code)
Update MapGo to Google Map. Create the way for incomers (from train station/airport to the institute).
- Click on "Menu"
- Click on "Share or embed"
- Choose "Embed map"
- Copy the given line (iframe ... iframe) and replace in the current source code below.
Internationalization: You can create another language page as made for French with index_fr.html. Copy paste this code, update the language menu, translate and modifify the .htaccess file adding a redirection for the new language.Now you're good to go!
Longez sous la verriere de la gare vers la gauche. Prenez le Tram C direction Neuhof Rodolphe Reuss et descendez à l'arrêt Université.